A new Job, ID: 9508 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/9508/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *.Net Developer in Jersey City, NJ { Need Locals }*  posted on
2013-07-22 15:00:47

*Job Description:**Dear Partners,         *
*Please send resumes for the below mentioned requirement. Please send all
resumes to ku...@anveta.com   and jkiran.anv...@gmail.com or call me
972-636-8060 for immediate consideration. *
*I have these urgent positions to close ASAP*

*Role: .Net Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Mode of interview : Phone and In person *

*Note: If the candidates are on H1, We need H1 Copy for the submission.*

*Project Requirements:*

*Strong Unit Testing experience*
*NHibernate or Entity Framework*
*jQuery*
*Spring.Net, Ninject or comparable Dependency Injection tool (Spring.Net
preferred)*
*AJAX*
*MVC3/MVC4 pattern*
*CSS*
*Knowledge of RESTful Services*
*WCF*
*Automapper*

*Basic Requirements:*

*Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012*
*Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5*
*Common Language Runtime*
*Core C#*
*ADO.NET*
*ASP.NET*
*LINQ*

*Unit Testing: *

*   NUnit, MSTest*
*   Mocking Framework (i.e.: MOQ)*
*Subversion (and TortoiseSVN)*
*Experience with Peer reviews*
*Familiarity Agile [Scrum and XP Engineering Practices]*
*Familiarity with Continuous Integration*
*Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)*
*Good communication skills*
*Ability to collaborate in a team*
*Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.*
*Someone who participates in discussions and who isn't afraid to have and
state opinions.*

*Nice to have:*

*Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus*
*Knowledge of oData and WebAPI is a plus*
*Experience with extJS is a plus*
*Knowledge of Atlassian’s Bamboo is a plus*
*Experience with Spark View Engine is a plus*

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/9508/>
(Guest users can also apply)