I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*PeopleSoft Functional (AP, GL, Budget)  Consultant *"position
in *Torrance, CA*. Please find below the job description for the same and
revert back to me with your candidate's updated profile and contact details
at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com> *

 *Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional (AP, GL, Budget)  Consultant *

*Location :Torrance, CA*

*Duration :6+ Months*

*JD:*

*             Minimum of 7-8 years of Experience in PS Functional Role.

*             Has good understanding on Accounts Payables, receivables,
project costing, asset management, general ledger, Budget  modules and has
done some implementation work in any 4 of these modules for most important
setups, configurations in each of these.

*             Should have strong hold on AP,AR, Budget Modules

*             He should have a good exposure to client and spent at least 1
year at client in US.

*             He should be good in other areas like banking setups,
budgeting, and other reporting like nVision modifications and thorough
understanding of its working and impact in GL.

*             He should be handling the month end close for sub module like
AP and year end closure in GL and has very good functional understanding of
users and business

*             Strong problem-solving, communication, interpersonal,
training, and presentation skills.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860