Hello

 Hope doing good.

Please find the below requirement and send me the employers details

We have an immediate openings for* Team Lead*  Please go through the below
requirement and send me your updated resume to ra...@i28tech.com   or
please call me on *(732) 387 7583 ext 1014* to discuss more about this
position.

*Job Description*
*Position Title,: Team Lead*- Trenton, NJ
*Start Date*: *17th Feb*
*Duration:4+months In first stage.*

*Remote or Onsite: *On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.
*Interview type:* In Person Only

Team Lead. This position will manage an Application Team to deliver
services according to defined service level commitments owned by the
Application Team. Team Lead coordinates resources & works to deliver
solutions to customers on time and within budget.

*Responsibilities*

   - Manage the resolution of high severity production problems;
   - Manage and direct Application Team activities employing appropriate
   program management and planning principles;
   - Coordinate work with other Team Leads as appropriate;
   - Coordinate and procure the required skills and techniques required by
   the Application Team.

*Requirements:*

   - Prior work as a project manager (4 Years);
   - Prior programming in object-oriented Technologies (3 Years);
   - Recent management of onsite programmers (2 Years);
   - Knowledge of court systems operations (desired 2 Years);
   - 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study (preferred).

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu

*i28 Technologies Corporation*

*200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830*

*Contact No:* 732-387-7583 || *FAX:* (732) 909 2037

*Email*: ra...@i28tech.com*||* <ra...@i28tech.com%7C%7C> www.i28tech.com

[image: Description: Description: I28 FINAL LOGO - Copy]

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.