McKesson 22416 - Front-end Developer - EMERYVILLE CA

53/c2c
6 month open

Local

We're looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our team. We
are laser focused on delivering groundbreaking mobile-first consumer web
applications for healthcare. If you join our team not only will you
engineer state of the art web and mobile technology you will be part of the
product design and definition process.

We’re looking for a front-end web technology expert to work with us on
revamping our consumer health care web applications. We support millions of
users, we have an active user base and we are embarking on a project to
refresh our front end architecture, improve usability and implement a new
responsive + mobile first web design. This candidate should be passionate
about these web technologies in addition to user experience. Experience
with .NET technologies, agile teams or health care is a plus.

Skills
- Responsive web design
- Mobile first web design
- JavaScript
- CSS
- HTML/HTML5
- .NET experience is a plus

Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
experience Experience: 8+ years of experience in programming on enterprise
or department servers or systems Knowledge/Skills: Specialized knowledge of
software, documentation, utilities and program scripts, and excellent
written and verbal communication skills

--

Regards

*Mayank Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct:  732-837-2134 :: Phone: 732-767-0010 Ext: 305
Email Id: mysha...@sagetl.com <dguss...@sagetl.com> Yahoo:
mayank_sharma_recruiter gtalk: mayank.mayank999

Website: www.sageci.com