Lukas Kubin wrote:

I'm trying to setup registry keys for OpenAFS so that "Integrated login failed" is not displayed when logging in Windows XP using local account. It is similar setup as that one displayed in the registry.txt file attached to release 1.3.7100.
I created two keys under NetworkProvider/Domain. One is "LOCALHOST" and the another is "OUR.REALM". "LOCALHOST" contains FailLoginsSilently=1 and LogonOptions=0 values. "OUR.REALM" only contains LogonOptions=1.

1. The problem is OpenAFS client ignores this setup and always displays "Integrated login failed: ..." when logging into local account.

File a bug with [EMAIL PROTECTED] and someone will take a look at it when I have time.

2. Another problem is when I log into Samba Domain I only have AFS tokens and no K5 tickets in KfW 2.6.5

Integrated login cannot pass Kerberos 5 tickets from the Network Provider to the users logon session. Therefore KFW will never have
tickets. If you want the users to obtain K5 tickets and have them
be used in the logon session, the workstation must obtain them via
Microsoft's Kerberos LSA.

Jeffrey Altman