     -----Original Message-----
     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron
     Croonenberg
     Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:36 AM
     To: openafs-info@openafs.org
     Subject: [OpenAFS] running vos from "another" machine

     Hello all,

     I want a machine that is not "per se" an OpenAFS client or
     server to be
     able to run vos so I can dump volumes in a cell.

     (Actually what I want is "a" machine to run OpenAFS so
     that I can use
     vos on it, but I don't want anyone with an afs account to
     be able to log
     in to the box, except an OpenAFS admin maybe.)

     Can that be done ? (and if so what do I need ?)

     thanks,

     Ron