Number of keys: 5
Key: vno 30, AES-256 CTS mode with 96-bit SHA-1 HMAC, no salt
Key: vno 30, Triple DES cbc mode with HMAC/sha1, no salt
Key: vno 30, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, no salt
Key: vno 30, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, Version 4
Key: vno 30, DES cbc mode with CRC-32, AFS version 3

-Mike

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
Matt Elliott wrote:
We just discovered a problem with our KDC now running MIT 1.6.2.  When a
user changes their password (previous keys were created with our old kdc
version 1.4.3 still work) with patches and then tries klog it  longer
grants tokens. klog returns "Unable to authenticate to AFS because
password was incorrect."  kinit and a subsequent aklog still works.  Has
anyone else seen this or have a fix?

What keys are you generating in the KDC for principals at password changes?