I'm still going around with this one. I can't seem to get the acl right on the directory. I've tried setting the acl with each of the following, but I cannot list files in that directory.

rcmd.server.net rlidw
host/server.net rlidw
host/server.net.rpi.edu rlidw

I do get K5 tickets with kinit -k, and AFS tokens with aklog in the form host/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the PTS entry is rcmd.server.net

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
Andrew Bacchi wrote:
The PTS entry is the part I missed so far.  To clarify, the K4 principal
should look like [EMAIL PROTECTED], not [EMAIL PROTECTED], correct?

The PTS entry will be "rcmd.server", the Kerberos v4 principal will be "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", and the Kerberos v5 principal is "host/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
                -Seneca

Andrew Bacchi