Vladimir Konrad skrev:
Hello,

Do you know a way to persuade IBM Tivoli client to do backup of openafs
file-system?

Currently, I do vos dump on each volume, compress that and the result goes to
tapes. But most
of the data does not change and it takes very large chunk of space in the
backup vault.

Any pointers on how to backup openafs with Tivoli client more economically
gratefully appreciated.

Hello,

A long time ago I made a presentation about this at the AFSig meeting in Stockholm. This is still at least fairly relevant and you can find the presentation at http://mattias.amnefe.lt/presentations/afsig-backup-20041209.pdf

/mattiasa