Is the reg setting

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\transarcafsdaeomon/PriorityClass

used with version 1.4.2.0  of the Windows AFS service ?

We have been struggling with a deadlock issue on two Windows 2003 servers where
this setting is not present. The issue is not occuring on some other servers
where the setting is present.

John Lobaugh

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does
not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is
prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the
extent permitted by applicable law.