Quoting Derrick Brashear <sha...@gmail.com>:

Yeah, I suspected that would be a problem... despite the fact that the names
following the "#" behind the IP addresses would be the same. So, I'll just
use one IP address per server in the CellServDB files of the DB/file server
machines and let the routing system take care of any communications
problems.

Careful here. Things get fun if more than one server ends up believing
it is the "lowest host" (by IP, numerically) and thus has a tiebreaker
vote.

I can imagine, but I don't think that will be a problem in this case. Each database server should never consider that it has any other IP address except one in particular. The single IP addresses that they each use to reach their remote companions will never change either. Only the routing in between will occasionally change as needed when the main links go down and up.

Cheers,

Jaap