What happens if you use the old hostname or the old ip address? Whatever the vldb gives indications that it "thinks" it is on? (Same thing with the partition) If it "thinks" it s a hostname, use that one. If it "thinks" its an IP address, use that one.

I think vos remsite only works with the vldb. Maybe you might have to bring that old afs server back up? (I'm kind of thinking no on that though)

Just a shot in the dark. Sorry if it doesn't work. Good luck with that. I would think one of vos remsite or vos remove or vos delentry should work though. (with whatver the vldb thinks its on)

Gary Gatling      | ITECS Systems