Hi,
  with netperf/UDP tests UDP_STREAM/UDP_RR,  I was able to get better idea about
line speed  with minimal of 400KBPS. Even after using tc and with  best
scenario happened, where
no retransmit occured, I was able to transfer 4.6 MB in ~35 seconds.

There is no disconnect  between the two  nodes,  I have limited
transfer rate/upload speed/mtu , but with no luck. I do not want to jump
into a conclusion nor make judgment, but how can I fill up the pipe if
rxudp does not pump much data into it? ~240  bytes/packet

May be someone else can use tc netem to reproduce the problem.

Thanks