Hi Rainer,

I am actually not sure if  the exact value 2^32- is the real problem. On every
wrap you should end up with a new uniqifier (~0) smaller then some recent
existing uniquifier (~2^32).

So I am sort of driven now into thinking that this should occur on every wrap.

But google does not find no-one complaining about this (except one person in
1999 but on volumes with little use). Which would mean that not only we
discovered the Higgs boson (the volume actually hosts the code used for Higgs
analysis) but we are the first in the universe to wrap this counter for AFS.
;-)

kuba