On 5/31/2013 9:22 AM, John Sopko wrote:
> I filed a feature request to increase the tape size. I am good with 2TB
> at this time. I will wait until it gets incorporated into a new release.
> Thanks anyways.

John,

It is very unlikely that the gatekeepers would accept a patch
to increase the maximum tape size without it being tested by someone.

If you would like to see such a change in a future OpenAFS release
it would be helpful if you would test the proposed changes while there
is a developer volunteering to do the work.  Otherwise, the request will
sit in the tracker until someone with appropriate tape drives and
incentive decides the feature is necessary.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Altman