On Wed, 2014-08-06 at 23:29 -0500, Andrew Deason wrote:
> However, even if that is working, I would think that setup would only
> work if samba uses separate processes for connections for different
> users; I don't know if that's true. You could ask samba for more info

It does; otherwise it'd need to swap uids around between connections,
which is kinda scary from a security standpoint. In fact I think it may
be process per connection (client+share) because some shares may force a
specific Unix uid (`force user`).

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh                           sine nomine associates
allber...@gmail.com                              ballb...@sinenomine.net