On 8/7/14 12:29 AM, Andrew Deason wrote:
On Wed, 06 Aug 2014 11:45:30 -0400
Craig Huckabee <h...@spawar.navy.mil> wrote:

    A little research turned up a suggestion of doing something like this
in the smb.conf for AFS shares:

root preexec = /usr/bin/aklog -setpag -cell mycell.mil -keytab
/usr/afs/etc/rxkad.keytab -principal %u

I haven't used a setup like this myself, but I can try to offer some
more information.

I would first try running 'aklog -setpag' manually to see if it works.
Ideally, I would run it from a session without a pag, and then acquire
tokens with -setpag, and see if you gain a pag:

This was very helpful - pags appear to be working, and watching the output from the preexec script it shows the process has tokens. There must be something else in my Samba config keeping things from working, but this has helped my troubleshooting - thanks!

--Craig