On Fri, 2014-09-26 at 19:27 +0200, Jaap Winius wrote:
> The -t option seems to do nothing for me, while any command option
> placed at the end of the statement only causes another problem that
> makes init disable the process after respawning too quickly.

This is because, if you specify a command, it runs that command and then
cleans up and exits. It's specifically intended to run a long-running
command or daemon while maintaining Kerberos tickets and optionally AFS
tokens for that command.

Which leads to the correct solution: instead of running your long
running daemon and having a separate k5start to maintain tickets/tokens
for it, use k5start to run the daemon so it can manage the
tickets/tokens for it directly.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh                           sine nomine associates
allber...@gmail.com                              ballb...@sinenomine.net