Hi

I’ve been successfully running containers for several years.
initially using lxc and now docker, inside machines where there was:
   an outer AFS service;
   accessed by the processes inside the container.

It worked fine (we are happy with the UID/token issue) until a recent upgrade.
After this upgrade I am no longer able, in the container, able to push tokens
into the kernel - it gives a pioctl.

That was a couple of weeks ago it broke, I backed out the change and I’m going
to try to isolate the issue - before I do I was wondering if there was anyone
else on the list that has had this experience?

Neil