Jeffrey

I'm not certain I agree with the security logic. It rather reduces some of the
deployment use-cases (and hence
the potential economic value).

There are several scenarios where you want the security information _inside_
the ‘container', this makes the
container (say a VM of some kind) more mobile.

It also depends on the trust structure - it is not always going to be the case
that the outer system is deemed
more privileged that the inner one - telco’s are looking to “sell” containers
in their networks (part of NFV) in that
case you would want your container to hold the secret information.

Neil