On 8/23/2022 9:24 PM, Ben Huntsman (b...@huntsmans.net) wrote:
> Hi guys-
>    Does anyone have a working krb5.conf that works with Windows 2012
> R2 or newer?
>
>    The docs do show how to set up using the new scheme but assume
> Kerberos, not AD.  I've tried a few different things but I can't seem
> to get default_tkt_enctypes and default_tks_enctypes set correctly.

Ben,

A krb5.conf is configuration for an MIT or Heimdal Kerberos client but
not for a Microsoft Windows Kerberos client.

Please clarify which Kerberos client implementation you are configuring.

I agree with Ken that default_tkt_enctypes and default_tks_enctypes
should never be configured on clients.

Jeffrey Altman