-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net>
Gesendet: 04.05.2010 09:54:34
An: Andreas Mock <andreas.m...@web.de>
Betreff: Re: [Openais] What can I do when facing "Waiting for corosync services
to unload:........."

>On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Andreas Mock [ wrote:

Be sure, I really don't want to offend someone or something.

So I change this answer to:
Yes, use it and try to gather as much information as possible about this
problem so that the cluster guys can probably find the root cause
of this phenomena.

@Andrew: Can you post a checklist for what to do when something similar happens
to other users for gathering as much information as possible? If you and the
other developers
are interested in that.

Are there any new hints for that problem?

Best regards
Andreas Mock