It seems pretty clear from the mailing list traffic recently there is a
critical flaw with the shutdown related in some way to Pacemaker and
Corosync that happens on a few people's opensuse systems.  It seems to
only reproduce on opensuse however we don't know if it is limited to
this platform.  Finally we want Corosync to work perfectly for every
Linux platform and will do everything possible to understand the
specific environmental issues that are exposing bugs in Corosync.
Unfortunately for several weeks we have been unable in our labs to
reproduce this problem which means we need your help!

The developers will work to resolve this problem at our highest priority
and release a fix as soon as we can generate an adequate execution
trace.

We have a backtrace around where the issue occurred which presents us
with enough data to get started.

Our plans are as follows:
Mon-Wed: Code review of suspected areas and instrumentation patch
created
Thu: Special build created by Andrew with the instrumentation patch for
those people affected by this issue.
We will begin analysis of the instrumentation results once we have a
trace.

I would really appreciate those people affected by this issue to run
Andrew's special build of Corosync which will have more trace info in it
when it is available.

Regards
-steve