03.09.2010 00:04, Steven Dake wrote:
> On 09/02/2010 01:28 PM, Vadym Chepkov wrote:

>>> Fabio,
>>>
>>> Any chance you can provide feedback on this topic?  I'm at a loss in
>>> this area of distro integration.
>>>

>> I have complained about it some time ago, but was dismissed :)
>
> Vadym,
>
> My general take is it is the responsibility of individual distros to
> tailor the init scripts to their particular startup order.
>
> But rather then you being dismissed, I'd like to hear Fabio's reasoning
> so we can all come to some agreement.  Unfortunately I don't know enough
> about the particulars of the init script dependencies to make that
> judgement.  Fabio should be able to provide appropriate reasoning.

One option to make everybody happy would be the following:
Provide two init scripts, say 'corosync-early' and 'corosync-late' (the
same is for openais), former has 20 80 - for CMAN/PCMKv1/whatever else,
later has 98 02 - for PCMKv0. And control which one should be started by
variable in /etc/sysconfig/corosync which should be mandatory and
checked very early in that scripts. Redhat already has same suffixes for
readehead.

Best,
Vladislav