Please find attached a ctest script you can run as follows:
  ctest -S ob-win-tmp.cmake -VV > cmake-build.out

("-VV" is verbose output, which is useful in case of problems)

If you look through the script it should make sense, apart from the
reference to CVS which is a quirk of ctest. BTW, before running this,
the directory pointed to by the first line of the script needs to
exist.

- Noel