Also it would be great to get a page or so of text, images, whatever,
describing it and its use which I can add to the HTML documentation.
In the past, contributed code has been somewhat hidden, but there are
some great things in there, and documenting them in the official docs
will bring them to light (and give credit where credit is due).

- Noel