W dniu 03.07.2014 22:09, Geoffrey Hutchison pisze:
> This is really tough to do. Is there any way for me to get access to
> this machine.. so I can try some patches and more easily debug the
> issue?

Hardware availability is still a problem. There is software emulation
which can be used.

I am going for 3 weeks of vacations so Cc: Yaakov Selkowitz who can help
you with emulation stuff.

Yaakov: I think that best would be copy of Fedora 21 image with all
build dependencies of openbabel installed and with fully compiled source
tree (building in foundation model would take many hours) so Geoffrey
would be able to apply any patches and recompile only required parts.