On Fri, 2014-07-04 at 17:34 +0200, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> W dniu 03.07.2014 22:09, Geoffrey Hutchison pisze:
> > This is really tough to do. Is there any way for me to get access to
> > this machine.. so I can try some patches and more easily debug the
> > issue?
>
> Hardware availability is still a problem. There is software emulation
> which can be used.
>
> I am going for 3 weeks of vacations so Cc: Yaakov Selkowitz who can help
> you with emulation stuff.
>
> Yaakov: I think that best would be copy of Fedora 21 image with all
> build dependencies of openbabel installed and with fully compiled source
> tree (building in foundation model would take many hours) so Geoffrey
> would be able to apply any patches and recompile only required parts.

In order to use the Foundation Model, please following the directions
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/AArch64/QuickStart

and in the section "Using the Model with an Image", instead of the image
from dmarlin.fedoraproject.org, download and extract this one instead:

https://yselkowitz.fedorapeople.org/F21-20140628-foundation-v8-openbabel.tar.xz

This image includes a fully compiled tree
under /builddir/build/BUILD/openbabel-2.3.2 along with all BuildRequires
already installed, plus gdb and valgrind for debugging.  If you do need
additional tools, you can just 'yum install' them.

HTH,

--
Yaakov Selkowitz
Associate Software Engineer, ARM