Hi Geoff,

If you remember my previous emails, the developer version often makes mistake
in assigning SP2-conjugated double bonds in the ring systems. SP2-conjugated
double bond should be cc-cd, but the developer version sometimes assigns cc-cc
that is incorrect.

I compared the mol.cpp file between the developer master version and V-2-3-2
version. They are different, particularly in void OBMol::PerceiveBondOrders().
I compared these two files for this method and saw that the sections of Pass5
and Pass6 are different. Pass 5 checks for aromatic rings and assigns bonds,
and Pass 6 assings remaining bond types ordered by electronegativity. Pass 6
also recognizes possible SP2-hybrid atoms.

That would be great if you could have look at the void
OBMol::PerceiveBondOrders(). It may be useful to debug this problem.

Cheers!
Mohammad