Hi Geoff,

I used git bisect and rested to this commit
79000d56e85bd94b1eaebbeb79019e4f26b530fe. Some changes you made, particularly
in mol.cpp file disappeared now. But now openbabel uses cc-cd ring conjugated
double bond correctly.

For example, you made some changes to recognize 7-membered aromatic ring in the
new versions, but probably there are some bugs there.

Look forward to hearing you,
Mohammad