We need to verify that it doesn't mess up the conda packages for windows.
I'll have some time by the end of the week.

PS.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/baoilleach/openbabel/build/1.0.481 this
build says 100% tests passed. Am I looking at the wrong one?

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski
mac...@wojcikowski.pl