Hi,

I wanted to follow up on the windows builds. My builds still have some
issues, but the ones you had trouble with pass (at least with my PR with
isnan fix). So I could say that they are artefact of your build setup on
Appveyor an the code itself is fine. Note that Conda uses older MSVC
specific to Python version in use.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/mwojcikowski/conda-openbabel/build/job/qh9ni508gq8754u2

The issue with mine is InChI and few python ones, but I still have no clue
why. I've seen you're supply external InChI .lib and link against them. I
wander why the internal InChI is not recognized and built?

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski
mac...@wojcikowski.pl