Thanks Noel.

I have performed a local installation and set the following
environmental variables:

export
PYTHONPATH=/home/prosciens/openbabel/lib/python2.6/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/prosciens/openbabel/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export BABEL_DATADIR=/home/prosciens/openbabel/share/openbabel/2.3.90
export BABEL_LIBDIR=/home/prosciens/openbabel/lib/openbabel/2.3.90

However, I obtain the same error when I run python dockedpose.py or
python calcrmsd.py

Should I also have installed Python locally beforehand?

Best regards,

Miro