One Python is 2.6, the other is 2.7. You need to decide which you want
to use as you can't compile against 2.7 and then use the 2.6 one. Can
you check all Python related variables in CMakeCache to see whether
they point to the version you want to use (and then "touch
openbabel-python.i" and recompile)?

- Noel