On 27/03/2012 00:53, Samuele Sommariva wrote:

The OpenBabel class OBChemTsfm that does the work here is rather old and
is known to have bugs, as you have found. Wrapping it as an op was
intended to make it easier to debug, but unfortunately this didn't
happen and OBChemTsfm is still not very useful. Openbabel could really
do with a facility like this, so anybody interested in sorting out this
code would be doing the community a service.

Incidentally, it's good for people to be reminded that Openbabel finds a
use outside pharma (or would do without the bugs).

Chris