Is there a way (like obabel -L svg) to get the GENOPTIONS? I am
struggling to get the -s "<substring> <color>" section to transfer
programmatically.

I've tried a lot of variants, the current one being:
                        self.obconv.add_option("s #{substructure}
red",OpenBabel::OBConversion::INOPTIONS)

The goal for this option is to color the substructure red.