Hmmm, sorry about that, I was using the < raw > Tag here ... but here's the
original text.

Hey everyone,

I am currently running OpenBabel on a MacOSX 10.6.8 in Eclipse with Java.
Recently, I encountered the following exception during using the WriteFile()
Method in OBConversion:

'Invalid memory access of location 0xfffffffb25991558 rip=0x7fff888cb683'

I have used the same method to write molecules before, the code looks like
this:

public static void writeOBMolecule(OBMol mol, String output, String format){
        OBConversion obc=new OBConversion();
        obc.SetInAndOutFormats(format, format);
        obc.WriteFile(mol, output);
}

I have tried multiple *.pdb files, the same error occurs every time
(although the location does change every time). Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

Max