Hello,

I'd like to ask, if it's somehow possible to use first [-f] and last [-l]
options via python bindings? I've looked at pybel._operations, but there is
no such option there. Setting it via OBConverter's methods AddOption() and
SetOptions() does't seem to work either. My first instinct is that it's yet
another options that relay on C streams, therefore is not supported via
bindings, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd be glad if you could help me figure this out, or point me to a solution
avoiding reads to OBMol objects for molecules that I want to skip, as in
example in Wiki [
http://openbabel.org/docs/current/UseTheLibrary/PythonExamples.html]
----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,