Is it right that you don't support R and S? I'm new to openbabel like two
days old only but I have already seen that
"facade.GetTetrahedralStereo(atom.GetId())" will return OBTetrahedralConfig
(java) wich contain a Config structure/object with a winding property that
has two possible values: clockwise and anticlockwise. These are R ans S to
me!

I came across this post because I have spent the last four hours trying to
print this out and I can't. I'm using the java binding not the C++ directly
and I don't know how to use the stdout or an alternative.