We don't support generation of R and S labels. However, we do store
the stereochemistry. It's all stored in that config object. Clockwise
and Anticlockwise are with respect to the stereo refs in the config.
It should be clear enough from the docs (googling "openbabel
stereochemistry"): http://openbabel.org/api/2.3.0/group__stereo.shtml

If you are still confused let us know...

- Noel