Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your reply. I am actually using Python 3.5 for quite some time. I
discovered Python 3.6 also installed in my system on the day when I was
installing openbabel. Then I thought if I can install it for the latest
version, then I should use the latest one.
But at least it should work with Python 3.5 as I tried my best to install it
for Python 3.5. If I can get a solution for Python 3.5, I'll keep using
that. Please help me for that as I cannot understand the problem why it is
detecting the correct directory for Python 3.5 but saying that detected
v.1.7.

Regards,
Hashmi