Hi Geoff,

When I tried to convert a multimolecule pdb file (output from obminimize)
to an sdf file, only the first molecule was converted.
I wrote my own script to split the file into multiple pdbs and put them
together as single sdf using obabel.
But any solution using obabel to that in single step i.e. converting
multimolecular pdb to sdf?

Thanks,
Sundar