Hi Spencer,

To count the number of ring systems, simply find a ring atom that you have
not yet visited (OBAtom.IsInRing()) and floodfill through all of the
adjacent ring atoms via bonds that are in a ring. That's ring system 1.
Repeat to find additional ring systems.

In the reference you point to, they don't count the number of R
stereocenters and S stereocenters. They use "chiralCenterCount()", defined
as " Calculates the number of tetrahedral stereogenic centers" (
https://forum.chemaxon.com/ftopic2417.html). If you use the OBStereoFacade,
you should be able to count up the stereo centers. Hopefully this number is
the same as you are expecting.

Regards,
   Noel