Ah right. No - we don't do R and S assignment. But I don't see how a
sensible QSAR model could possibly relate the count of R and S centers to a
physical property. What does that even mean?

OBAtom.IsChiral() does not do what you think it's doing. In fact, in the
development version it has been removed.

I'm afraid you'll have to figure out the floodfill yourself unless someone
wants to help out. It's a standard graph algorithm that can be done with a
breadth first or depth first search using a stack. If you google it up, or
read Sedgewick's Algorithms you should be able to figure it out.

Regards,
- Noel