Hi,

how could I change my class? If it's not possible, is there a way to modify
/etc/rc.conf.local instead of /etc/login.conf? I would like to touch /etc as
less as possible... and what resources should I modify?

thanks

| Original Woodchuck <marmot <at> pennswoods.net> writes:
|
| > There is probably somewhere in /etc that you need to go to set this
| > up, I fergit now.
|
| /etc/login.conf to manage resource limits by class.
|
| In general, because of applications like Firefox, workstation users should
| be assigned to the "staff" class, rather than the "default" class.

MPI Grav. Physics (Albert Einstein Inst.) * +49-331-567-{tel:7306,fax:7298}
Am Muehlenberg 1, D-14476 Potsdam * http://members.aei.mpg.de/amaro-seoane