Pau,

Is this a recurring issue ? Is it happening consistently at the same
duration of uptime?

Did you run the patches?
https://www.openbsd.org/errata60.html

If issue is ongoing after having run the patches on a fresh 6.0 amd64
install...

Can you try loading up -current and see if issue is ongoing?
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/current.html
http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/

later,
Daniel