Guillaume Roger wrote:
Michael Bell a écrit :

Guillaume Roger wrote:

Did you edit the request? Even if you don't change the request's data, please click "ok" at the edit page. This editing changes the state of the request from NEW to PENDING. The statechange is required to make the request visible for the issuing function.

Yes, I did it more than one time, but it didn't change anything.

I tried to approve the request from the RA; it worked, but only if I don't sign it in the same time. In other word, the request is now "Approved", but I am always not able to sign it.

this sound wired - maybe it would be a good idea to get at the same level of what we are talking ;o)

the subject says: openca initialization

you say: request from the ra <- but i think you still at the ca?
can you maybe give exact the steps you do - and where you crash?

since this is a little confusing to me at least
it would be best - for initialization to use the steps
from the initilization page, than using the 'normal' interface

greetings
dalini