Regarding the Wiki I think that is a great idea. I am willing to help
to the best of my possibilities and time.

Regarding the updating from version 0.9.2.5 to 1.0.1.. Is it possible
to dump the mysql database from the openca version 0.9.2.5 and use it
with the 1.0.1? I need to know if the transition from the older
version to this version is painless and easy..

Sincerely
Yildirim