Yildirim Zaynal wrote:
Is the binary installations only gui based? Is there possibility with
text based (for ssh installation on remote computer with no X
installed..).

When I choose the installer I made sure that it supported both graphical
and text mode, indeed it will start in text mode if it runs without X
capabilities :D

Therefore, just upload the package to the remote host and start the
installation as usual..

--

Best Regards,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
                                                           -- Isaac Asimov