I already started this once, when Michael Bell was around (but I never
committed...). Maybe Max can confirm if it is still everything
internationalized in the same way [i18n style]. To be honest I would
prefer to take everything from English, since double translation can
mean loss of syntax.

Here is what Michael told me that time

--------------------
Hi,

perhaps a small hint for you to make it easier to start - I know that
the files are looking bombastic at the first moment.

Some days ago Julio starts to commit es_ES. I know that spanish and
portuges are different but perhaps it is easier for you if you can look
into the sources of the spanish translation to get an idea how it works.

Simply checkout the CVS and then run "find openca-0.9 -name es_ES
-print" to get the directories which must be translated.

Best regards

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rechenzentrum - Datacenter     Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Humboldt-University of Berlin  Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
Unter den Linden 6             Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2959
10099 Berlin
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org

Cheers,

Jean